Waverley Gymnastics Centre
Gymnastics Classes in Mt Waverley
Waverley Gymnastics Centre offers quality gymnastics classes full of fun and learning for 2-5 years of age (Junior Gym Program) and 5-14 years of age (Educational Program) for children of all abilities. Our magnificent permanently set up facilities are one of the best in Australia including in ground trampolines, foam pits, tumble track, full sized sprung floor and a vast amount of gymnastics equipment and training aids.
Gymnastics is not only a wonderful sport in its own right, it also gives an exceptional level of skill, coordination and confidence that helps children achieve in all of their other sports and life skills.
To find out more about gymnastics classes at our Mt Waverley campus, please feel free to contact our friendly office on 9887-9611 or email us.
- Our world class Junior gymnastics program (2-5 year olds) has a strong emphasis on fun and learning in a well structured curriculum tailored for this key stage of life with a focus on fundamental movement patterns. We run our Junior gymnastics classes from Monday to Sundays, click here for more information or a copy of the timetable.
- Our passionate gymnastics coaches are all experienced, nationally accredited and have a love of teaching children.
- Our world class educational gymnastics program (4-14 years) curriculum includes report cards and level badges to keep parents up to date with their child’s development as well as recognise and reward the progress of our gymnasts. We offer classes Monday to Saturday afternoons, click here for more information. Beginners are very very welcome!!!
- Our mission is to achieve each child’s full potential through exceptional coaching in a safe, friendly and professional environment.
- Gymnastics Australia has rated Waverley Gymnastics Centre at the very highest rating of 5 Stars, based on the exceptional quality of our coaches, curriculum, facilities, management and programs offered.
- Waverley Gymnastics Centre is fully affiliated with both the State (Gymnastics Victoria) and National (Gymnastics Australia) Governing bodies.
- Our professionally designed programs not only teach somersaults, handstands and cartwheels, they encourage children to develop their confidence and enhance coordination, agility and strength.
- Waverley Gymnastics Centre is honoured to have had our gymnasts represent Australia at the 2008, 2012 and 2016 Olympic Games and we are equally proud to have helped so many thousands of children to become more confident, active and happy!